Application For Admin

Go down

Application For Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:04 pm

This is the application for admin. Admins are much like mods except there crowns are gold. If you repost under here your application will be deleted, Wont even be looked at.

1) What is your username in game?

2) Why do you think you should be an Admin?

3) What have you done to help the server?

4) Have you ever broken a rule?

5) If so which one?

6) Is there anyone (this means ANYONE aunts, uncles, grandama whoever.) will recomend you to be an admin. and please list there e-mail or username if they play mezzy scape.

7) What will you do with you admin-ship.?

Cool What is your favorite non-combat skill?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mezzyscape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Application for Admin

Post  Sgt RoeBuck on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Yo blisz..Its sgt roebuck..k you wana know whyyyyyyyy u should accept me..coz u makke mee horni.. lol jks well in silgar you knew me and i pwnt u bad i never broke a rule and since i never been admin only always mod i no how this goes i know what to do i know all the comands and dont u suck my dick..yes u do yes u do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kk cmon lol on msn il tell you everything this is bs

Sgt RoeBuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application

Post  Tanxtc on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Heys Blisz its me Tanxtc well i wreckon you should accept me cause i like to help people and u do not break rules, i would advertise this pserver. I've been Admin once so i know how it all goes because a server i used to be admin had to shut down so yeahh. Hope u accept me Good luck on the server.

Tanxtc

Back to top Go down

Re: Application For Admin

Post  I Pk I a on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

idk if im on right fourms im already admin just saying if i am on right site if u do get admin and abuse powers u will be demoted or ipbanned

I Pk I a

Back to top Go down

request for moderator

Post  XxAlexXx on Sat May 15, 2010 1:09 pm

My name in the game is Xx Alex Xx

I think that should be moderated in other games because I've been private, and very well known game and a bit about problems with the game, if I am accepted I will be happy to help problem gamblers or whatever they want is such as moderator and I have experience.

have helped two new players who did not know how to get things and they asked me what were the commands.

I have not seen

I will moderate cool!

And my favorit skill is RuneCrafting Very Happy

XxAlexXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Pure4Lif on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

1) What is your username in game- Pure 4 Life

2) Why do you think you should be an Admin- I think I should be admin because I have played alot of other RSPS and I know all the basic rules usually used in a RSPS

3) What have you done to help the server- Honestly nothing unless you seen me on other RSPS

4) Have you ever broken a rule- None.

5) If so which one- None

6) Is there anyone (this means ANYONE aunts, uncles, grandama whoever.) will recomend you to be an admin. and please list there e-mail or username if they play mezzy scape- Umm Pootnay I guess

7) What will you do with you admin-ship- Help other's that need help and make the game more fun. {If thats possbile lol}

Cool What is your favorite non-combat skill - I have two actually Woodcutting and Mining

Pure4Lif

Back to top Go down

Post  iamkivak on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm

1) What is your username in game? nightmarerh

2) Why do you think you should be an Admin? Im great with other players, i rly like to help out with other players, ive enjoyed this server since it was released, many players know me, i play the server every day(if its up and running), im very responsible with my actions, and i will do my part as an admin to keep this server peaceful for everyone else to enjoy.

3) What have you done to help the server? i hav visited this server many times(ive been playing since it came out) and this has got to be my favorite, ive told a lot of my friends about this server and many of them hav joined, ive told people wat to type, wat to do, where to go, and anything else they hav asked me that within the games rules, many people know me around the server and they respect me Smile im very grateful for the respect everyone Smile ive gotten to know people and they've gotten to know me on this server, im great with other players and i would b perfect for admin Very Happy

4) Have you ever broken a rule? no and i never will Very Happy

5) If so which one?

6) Is there anyone (this means ANYONE aunts, uncles, grandama whoever.) will recomend you to be an admin. and please list there e-mail or username if they play mezzy scape. yes, pootnay has rly gotten to know me and i think he would definatly recommend me to be an admin

7) What will you do with you admin-ship.? i definatly wont abuse my powers, i will get to know wat people want in the game and i will recommend wat the players want, i will spawn items that r admins only of course but i will not abuse that power, i will make sure that im on everyday to c how everything is going and if anyone is breaking any rule, i will report them

Cool What is your favorite non-combat skill? i also hav 2 amazingly awesome skills as my favs, agility and hunter

thank you for making this amazing server and i hope i get the cut as an admin Very Happy

im also trying to b the first legit cb lvl 138 Smile wish me luck

iamkivak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pwn on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 pm

1) What is your username in game? king sam

2) Why do you think you should be an Admin? because this game is awesome, i help everyone, and im always on

3) What have you done to help the server? vote for it everyday

4) Have you ever broken a rule? never

5) If so which one? i could never break a rule

6) Is there anyone (this means ANYONE aunts, uncles, grandama whoever.) will recomend you to be an admin. and please list there e-mail or username if they play mezzy scape. yes dad buckeyeboy5@aol.com

7) What will you do with you admin-ship.? help every1 make it a better experience for players

What is your favorite non-combat skill? fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pwn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Administrator Application

Post  Tribal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm

1) What is your username in game?- My in-game name is Tribal. Its an easy name to say so you shouldn't have any problems remembering it!

2) Why do you think you should be an Admin?-I have experienced being a moderator once in another server, and I had many ways of being one. I would like to help people out when they need of problems. Im also a problem solver too so I should be handy to you guys . I'd would like to help out the server to be better and communicate with you guys greatfully!

3) What have you done to help the server?-I would like to add more texture to this server if I were promoted to be an admin. But there are alot of polishing to this server too. I would like to make the graphix even better, better than those 610 servers, even if it takes hours to make it better, I would still do it. There are a lot of ways that I can make this server be better with a lot of options too! Plus I would like to vote everyday too and advertise to private server lists! lol!

4) Have you ever broken a rule?-For the whole entire record of playing private servers, I have not broke a single rule and I stay to be a good player as a normal person would do. So I have not broken a rule before. study

5) If so which one?-There are no rules that I have broke before, and I will never break a rule even if someone convinces me to do.

6) Is there anyone (this means ANYONE aunts, uncles, grandama whoever.) will recomend you to be an admin. and please list there e-mail or username if they play mezzy scape.-My friends also play different private servers and had been a Admin and a Mod. One of my friend's e-mail is hichapicha@yahoo.com . Another friend of mine said that I should be definately be an Admin and here is his e-mail klark_21_good@yahoo.com.ph. Another is industrialengineer@rocketmail.com , rachel6icdn@gmail.com , sshranay@yahoo.com , and finaly fifikakey@ymail.com. If you think im not telling the truth, I would recomend you check them out in their e-mails! lol!

7) What will you do with your admin-ship?-I would like to help out people instantly and i would communicate with the owner of this server to make it a better server that is ever made! I would like to fix some problems that is going on in the server if it means "nulls", "laggs", or even "crashers". I would be also online 24/7 in this server because its my passion to play RPG's like this server. I would also make sujestions' to the server and make this server enjoyable as possible! king

Cool What is your favorite non-combat skill?-If I were to pick out my top 1o favorite skills, it would be Crafting! Its the skill that I always recomend by most players! lol!
Your greatful player,
Tribal

Last edited by Tribal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Empty Fields)

Tribal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My application for admin!

Post  anialator on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 am

1) What is your username in game- anialator

2) Why do you think you should be an Admin- I think I should be admin because I have played alot of other RSPS and I know all the basic rules usually used in a RSPS and i have invited many ppl to allot of rsps's and 2 to this one, i can invite more!

3) What have you done to help the server- help about... 5 noobs? oh and voted 4 times

4) Have you ever broken a rule- Nope sunny

5) If so which one- None

6) Is there anyone (this means ANYONE aunts, uncles, grandama whoever.) will recomend you to be an admin. and please list there e-mail or username if they play mezzy scape- haithamalsaidi@hotmail.com

7) What will you do with you admin-ship- Help other's that need help and i will make sure nobody breaks rules and make the players happy by giving them code's (i have an itemlist!)

8)What is your favorite non-combat skill - uhm... farming mabe... no dungeoneering!

-anialator

anialator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum